Contract Manager to the Office in Copenhagen
Webport Ltd. T/A RTS Scandinavia is one of the leading Incoming Tour Operators in Scandinavia, handling groups from Asia into Scandinavia, Iceland & Baltics. The office in Copenhagen is the Contracting and operational Center in for our Sales offices in Asia. The head office is based in Hong Kong, with offices in Bangkok, Dubai, Hong Kong, Jakarta and Seoul.
At the moment we are 50 employees in Copenhagen of many different nationalities.
- Experienced purchaser with documented results, and the ability to close a contract at the best terms possible.
- Self-starter, Solution-seeker, creative and with the ability to see new product possibilities.
- Understanding complex and diverse Customer markets, and cultural differences.
- Indebt knowledge of the Scandinavian and Baltic tourism industry
- Experience from tourism products from either the Incoming business or Hotels.
- Management skills, as you will lead the contracting department with 5 colleagues.
- Professional, enthusiastic, outgoing & trustworthy personality
- Have the ability to be a tough negotiator and still keep the good relation with the counterpart.
- Solution oriented approach and knowledge seeking by nature.
For the right candidate the position is interesting and challenging. You should expect some travelling around Scandinavia, Iceland and Baltics, and participation in Workshop, fairs etc. Webport Ltd T/A RTS Scandinavia has a close corporation with our Sales offices as well as internally in the CPH office, and we use each other’s competences to get highest level of professionalism and the best result for our customers, suppliers and colleagues around the world.
Contract Type: Permanent
Starting Date: As soon as possible, but no later than 01. June 2019
Salary: According to qualifications
Language Skills: English
Application Deadline: Friday, March 22, 2019
Interviews will be conducted as soon as relevant applications are received. Applicants are welcome to contract Mr. Aslam Akhtar on +45-33637208 / Ms. Pernille Pedersen on +45-33637202 (Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00) or on email [email protected].
Please note that applications are only accepted by email to: [email protected]