English & Cantonese/Thai Speaking Tour Operator
We are now looking to increase the operations Department with new employees. It is temporary positions for 6 months, but for the right candidates our aim is that the positions after the 6 months will be permanent. You will be responsible for planning the itinerary and booking of all services, such as hotels, busses, guides and restaurants. Once the group has arrived in Scandinavia you will have the contact with the group’s Tour leader, and assist the Tour leader with any changes to the program, that may occur while the group is on the road.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for typing/printing of travel documents, e.g. Vouchers, name lists and itineraries, and approve invoices.
From May to September no holidays will be granted, as this is our high season. In this period overtime must be expected.
It is important that you…
- Have a valid work permit (full time) in Denmark – valid for at least a year from employment. Please enclose a copy of your current work permit with your application.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally, as English is our office language.
- Fluent in Cantonese / Thai / or other asian language.
- Solid experience in the Microsoft Office package is a must.
- Able to work detailed, even under stress.
- Experience from a similar position is a Strong advantage, but not a must.
Contract Type: Temporary - 6 Months. For the right candidate a permanent contract is expected afterwards.
Starting Date: To be agreed
Salary: Salary will be according to qualifications. Working hours are 37 hours a week.
Language Skills: Fluent English, Cantonese / Thai
Application Deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Please enclose a copy of your work permit in your application.
Interviews will be held, as the applications arrive. Applicants are welcome to contract Mrs. Melissa Yung on +45-33637242 or on email [email protected]
Please note that applications are only accepted by email to: [email protected]